Behold, 2016 is upon us. What a year 2015 has been. From writing ebooks to school to swimming to getting a job it has been a pretty busy year.
I believe myself to have an unhealthy obsession with goal making, list creating and journal writing but here are my 2016 New Years Resolutions for ethical living. Over the course of the year I will add notes underneath them of ways I have gotten closer or further away from the goals. (Like a digital notebook)
1. Go As Plastic Free As Possible
2. Only Buy My Things Second Hand
3. Cook More Often
4. Replace My Products With Sustainable Versions
5. Make Minimalism My Life Motto
6. Advocate For Animals/Veganism